Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Guest Designer for Crafting by Design

I am so honored to be a guest designer for Crafting by Design.

I created this book using Prima products. I love playing with the paper dolls. I created this book using the paper from "Tales of You and Me" and embellishments. I chose the following dolls and paper piece them with the coordinating paper - Phoebe, Mia, Keira, and Riley  The dies I used were dress form by La La Land, birdcage and perfume bottle from Magnolia Doohickey, Cheery Lynn butterfly and flourish dies. The beautiful heart in the center was with Prima rub ons and foil. I used a Prima stencil with light paste and mixed with mica powder.






I am entering my book in the following challenges:
7 Kids College Fund - #149 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks -#9 Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, love the girls all perfectly paper pieced. Love the scene and embellishing. The middle heart is so beautiful love that too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card!! Love the colors and layout!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, this book is fabulous!! Love it! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!