Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Shop til you drop

Today I'm sharing with you a card
 I made for the "W"ednesday post for Magnolia-licious. This year we will be using Magnolia Mini World and Stamping Bella stamps for the "W"ednesday challenge, both are in the Magnolia-licious Store.




Please check out my other teammates creations from the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and join us by creating a Mini Magnolia or Stamping Bella image to win this gift from Diana.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - #73 Anything Goes
Craft Your passion - #299 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - #72 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! It is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion! Rina, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and sassy card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!