Wednesday, March 25, 2015

In the Garden


Happy Wednesday,

Welcome to Midweek Magnolias "In the Garden". I chose the Magnolia stamp "Tilda in the Garden". She is just so adorable. The paper I used is from Craft and you Design - Tea Time. Tilda was colored with Copic Markers and her clothing was paper pieced. The die cuts  are butterfly, dragonfly, lantern from Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies. Bird house die is from Marianne Dies. I distressed the paper, added some flowers, bling, ribbon and a wooden birdhouse.

I hope you will join us this week! I can't wait to see what you will create.



A closer look:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Paradise of Magnolia - #10 "Spring"
Magnolia Mania - #108 Butterflies
Stamp and Create Magnolia - #57 Ready for Spring
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - #114 Butterflies
Time for Magnolia - #86 Spring is in the Air
Tilda's Town - #147 Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - #89 Floral Frenzy
Indonesia Magnolia Lovers - #14 Favorite color combo (pink and green)

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous side stepper card Karen, so many wonderful details and that cute Tilda is so perfect for the theme. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And her outfit is just prefect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute spring card Karen! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet card! Love the design and die cuts! Tilda is a sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the side step card Karen!! The paper piecing is so beautiful...gorgeous card !!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen!!! This is beautiful! I brought some of the cards you gave me to my office to decorate my desk this week and thought of you!

    I hope you're loving your new warmer locale!!

    ~Mina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Tildas' Town this week,

    Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your design! Your palette and papers are so pretty! Love all the die cuts, embellishments, sweet image, paper-piecing, and coloring! :^)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. Love that kind of card. Lovely details.
    Thanks for sharing on Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I love the colors and all the beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Ă…salill

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful steppercard! Lovely paper used also on paperpiecing Tilda! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Magnolia Mania! Hugs,
    Sarah, GDT Magnolia Mania,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I love the romantic feel of this with the pretty papers and that sweet Tilda.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card. I love combo. Thanks for playing with Paradise of Magnolia.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Love the papers!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beauty thans for joining us at TFMC good luck Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Karen, your card is beautiful! I love the design and shape with such a sweet Tilda, gorgeous papers and love that cute birdhouse diecut!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!