Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sweet Summer


Happy Thursday,

I would like share my tag I created using Elizabeth Belle's Twinkle Toes -Flit (http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/category_90/Elisabeth-Bell-Designs.htm). I colored the skin and hair of my image and paper pieced the rest. I used Graphic 45 A Secret Garden.  The dies I used are butterfly from Cherry Lynn and Magnolia Doo Hickey Heart. To complete my tag I used purple and yellow tulle and wooden heart.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen






I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz - #20 Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions- #163 For the Girls

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and your image is so beautiful!! I love her wings. This is a joyful tag that someone will adore.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute creation, love the paper piecing

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous love the beautiful paper pieced image and the heart tag is one of my fave dies and love the wooden heart(cue for a song lol)love all the tulle--and thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, I love the colours and the tulle, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the darling little flower fairy and all the special details (especially love the tulle). Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Crafting Journey, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!