Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Secret Garden


Happy Sunday,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We had unusually mild weather with lots of rain. Now the snow is almost gone. But I won't get my hopes up because I am sure since it is early winter we will get more of the white stuff.

Today I created a Criss Cross card using beautiful a paper from Graphic 45. Usually I use an image as my main theme on my card however, today I chose to use many different die cuts to create my card.

There is still time to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge. Don't forget to check updates for CHA on our Facebook Page.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Below are the projects I used from the store to create my card:

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
All Sorts - #241 Ribbons

2 comments:

  1. ooooo....I love this too!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the papers and the design of this card! Beautiful!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!