Monday, October 7, 2013

Sea Shells by the Seashore


Happy Monday,

Did everyone have a great weekend? I did I actually got cleaning, cooking and crafting into my weekend.  Still raining today but it look like the sun will be out the rest of the week. Yahoo!

Today I would like to share a card with you showcasing one of my new stamps – Sea Shell Tilda. She is just so sweet and precious. And of course I love the ocean and seashells!




Below are the goodies I used to create my card:
Magnolia Dies -Tea label Tags and View Master
Magnolia Stamps -Sea Shell Tilda and Oyster Map
Cherry Lynn Die – Small Flourish
Spellbinders Die
Majan Paper
Magnolia Paper
Cryogen Paper
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Flowers
Lace, Fancy Trim, Ribbon, Netting, Cheese Cloth
Shabby White Frantage
Copic Markers – skin- E000, E00, E11, R20; hair E25, E31, E50, Pail and Dress B63, B66; E40, E41, E42, E44
Charm and metal embellishment

Here are a couple of closer views of this sweet Tilda:



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe’s Crafts- Something Blue
Simply Magnolia – Flowers and Lace
Craft Your Passion –  #183 Heavy Metal
Inspire Me Fridays  - #123 Anything Goes
Inky Impressions –#128 Blue as the Main Colour 

13 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love it!! That Tilda is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Karen. I love Tilda's polka dot outfit.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh soooo cute!!! Beautiful coloring too! LOVE the blues!!! Adorable!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Karen, love that pretty lace border
    Very sweet Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I love this Tilda!! (and love her polka dots....you can't go wrong with that!). Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely darling!!! Love love love!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty!
    Love the lace and rushed ribbon on the bottom.
    Great colouring and design :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful! I love the ruffle and lace across the bottom and the maps on top are really cute. Your coloring is gorgeous, fabulous card!
    Have a great day,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love the little white dots you have added to the dress and bow!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so beautiful card, I love it . Thanks for joining us at MDUC. Hope to see you in next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!