Thursday, August 15, 2013

August Inky Impressions New Digi Blog Hop

Welcome to Inky Impression's August blog hop! We are so glad you could join us.

If you arrived here from 
Julie Ann's blog you are on the right track. If not head on over to the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog to start at the beginning. Be sure to comment on all blogs. One winner will be chosen at random for t
he whole digi release!! All comments need to be in by August 22nd and the winner will be posted on the challenge blog August 23rd. .


It was difficult for me to make a simple card. However, I believe the pink trim makes the flower come to life. I hope I inspired you today. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Here is what I used to create my card:

I colored the flower with Copic markers RV10, RV13, RV21, E41, E42, E43.  For the background I inked the edges and used some Shabby Pink Frantage. To accentuate the flower I used this beautiful trim. The paper is from Prima Fairy Collection. The butterfly die is from Cherry Lynn and I added an inky pearl on to the butterfly.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Lady Anne's - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen, I love the colours

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great idea to display the flower like this and love the concept

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card :)
    Saskia Pullen
    Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a neat idea. I really like the ruffled background for the circular sentiment. Very creative presentation. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. I love the sparkle and the pink trim...it all goes together so nicely.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I like the pink netting around the image

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great card. I love the tulle around the image

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't exactly call this a CAS card Karen but it sure is pretty!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, this is just beautiful..i love tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so dang cute and simple as well. I will have to scraplift this card one day also LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love that beautifully glowing daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty. I love the tulle all the way around the image...I love the color of it, too. the Frantage is pretty and softens the white around the image. This is such a cute card! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely, the tulle is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!