Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fishing Anyone?

Happy Wednesday Inky Fans,

Today I would like to share a birthday card I made my son. I used the rubber stamp Christopher Fishing. It was perfect since my son's name is Christopher. The challenge this week over at Inky Impressions is distress it. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on the edges of all my paper, the twine looks a little distress and the green jute seemed perfect to finish my design. I colored my image with Copic Marker. You can purchase this cutie over at Inky Impressions Store. I can't wait to see what you create.


Here is a closer look.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss- Challenge 185 Water
Crafters Companion -Masculine
Copic Marker Europe - Boys Aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!