Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Here comes Peter Cottontail

Happy Wednesday!

Easter is this weekend so I thought this card was appropriate. Today I am showcasing Angelica's Bunny Hugs from Inky Impressions. She is so adorable and she is all ready for Easter in all her pretty pink.


Here is what I used to create my card:
Inky Impressions - Angelica's Bunny Hugs 
Spellbinders Die
Magnolia Doohickey - Vintage Tag
Dienamics leaf die
Flowers
Bling
Ribbon
Doily
Copic Markers
Misc Papers

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - Use Pastels
Kaboodles Doodles - #164 Easter or Early Spring
Oldie but Goodie - Easter
Simon Says - Easter

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet Easter card, beautifully coloured and decorated. Thank you so much for joining us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty easter card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous I love the image. Thanks for entering the Kaboodledoodles challenge and good luck = Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!