Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I have Exciting News!

I can't believe July is over.....Are you having a good week? I sure am.

I am so excited and thrilled, I made the design team for Inky Impressions! Here is my very first Inky design the image is called the "Clothespin Fairy". Isn't she beautiful? Please be sure to visit often to see what else we have in store for you.



For a closer view:



To create my card I used the following:
Inky Impressions image -Clothespin Fairy
Copic Markers
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Graphic 45 Paper
Memory Box Paper
Magnolia Doohicky -Vintage Tag
Gold Fiber Material
Glitter
Silver Glitter pen
Memory Box dies - Delicate Fern & Frosty Border
Flowers

I am entering this card in the following challenge:
CMC - **Anything Goes w/ a GIRLY TWIST**

6 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, it is beautiful! I just love the colors and your coloring is fabulous.

    Congratulations! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card :-) Welcome to the team and I'll be looking forward to working with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing with us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! Awesome news!!!! This is gorgeous, as usual... your coloring is stunning!!!! Can't wait to see more!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Great news. Love your coloring. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your card is truly beautiful! Greetings from Bulgaria, Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!