Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank You I am honored



I'm so so happy and honored from received this Liebster Blog Award from Kerry kerryischilling


A short introduction about Liebster Blog Award: 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangment, given to inspiration bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do-list of any Liebster award recipient:

1. Thank you Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog

And now, I'll pass this award to 5 of my favorite blogs with less than 200 followers (in no particular order):

1. Sandy Simply Sandy
2. Peggy Stamping with Peggie
3. Chris A Scrappers Musings
4. Rene Cards by R Bowen
5. Paula Low Country Paisley


Thank you ladies for all your "sweet" comments and your encouragement! You are all awesome.

Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks Karen! I'll follow through when I'm on my "real" computer tomorrow!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy is my face red - I just saw this Karen. You are so sweet - I have posted on my blog that I no longer accept awards as few of my friends want the follow through. I sure hope you understand. I enjoy visiting your blog and your cute smile is so contagious. I hope you will understand.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!