Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love is in the Air



What a beautiful sunny, mild day we are having for the end of January! Oh yes, and an amazing blue sky. Here is another Valentine card I made with this sweet lion stamp from Magnolia.

I colored the lion with Copic markers E15, R20, Y21, Y26, Y28, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, W00, W01, and W03. I used my new stamp L O V E and to add a little color I used Red Smooch. Attached them to a rectangle and popped them with pop dots. A heart punch was used to cut 3 hearts & I inked the edges with Grey Bazzil ink and popped them too. I added the sentiment “Love is in the Air”. I used my round scalloped Spellbinder for the background, inked the edges with the same ink and popped it to give the shape some dimension. The paper is from My Mind’s Eye “Love Me “Stamped” Paper”.



On the inside I traced & cut 3 hearts and used some of my Echo Park “Yours Truly” paper. I added 3 small hearts down the side of the paper to add some color and interest.

I hope you enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving all your awesome comments.

21 comments:

  1. Awwww...so sweet!!!! Love your LOVE corners!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweet lion, I love that you've used him for a valentine card.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! The lion looks fantastic. Wonderful looking Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, I just love the magnolia Lion, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my how adorable is this!!!!! Wow beautiful card!!!!!Love the design and the lion is super cute!!!!! Wonderful card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute cards. The lion is so sweet and colored perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...he's so so cute! Love this, have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my such a sweet card I love your coloring and your design.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen!
    Real cute. Fab coloring. Love it.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card, love this image and it expression, so adorable, great card.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Blessings
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very sweet and beautiful card Karen. Your coloring is awesome.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen! this is really cute, love the word LOVE in each corner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awwwww cute and sweet! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a grrrrrrrrrreat job!! Very cute!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card! You have done a great job. hugs Shelley

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card hun :) Thanks for popping by my blog btw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the lion. He is so cute. Definitely on my wish list. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this Lion!!! Very nice card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!